Regional Agro Business Center-Vidin /RABC/ is a center for assistance of small, medium, and family agrarian business in Vidin district
It is a non profit society registered in October 2000, re-registered according to NPLE Act for social activities in December 2001
RABC Vidin is the result of the work and partnership of local authorities, business, banks and non governmental sector in 18 months process of economic development of “PLEDGE” Program
RABC Vidin was established with the financial assistance of “PLEDGE” Program, after a USA Ministry of Labor project and USIDA with the co-operation of Ministry of Agriculture and Forests – Sofia
RABC Vidin involves the efforts of the district and 11 municipalities. VCCI, RDA and Business Center, branch organizations and unions etc. in their work for creation of proper competitive, and economic environment for the development of agrarian business in Vidin district.
- Intermediation services in marketing, know-how, successful practices in establishment of new, and unite existing organizations on branch , or regional recognition, in organizing thematic promotions and exhibitions etc.
- Business consultant services in technical, technological, market, product and financial business provision
- Information for markets, prices, funds
- Training – organization of seminars, courses, experience exchange end other educational undertakings for extend of qualification and new qualification
- Office services – translation, copy, fax, preparation and elaboration of business correspondence, Internet access.
“ We are established and we work for and in the benefit of agro business”
Our clients are :
- Agricultural producers
- Small, medium and family farms
- Firms of processing industry
- Branch unions and organizations
Our objectives are:
- Promote, encourage and stimulate agro business
- Assist and protect mutual intersts of our founders, members and clients
- Establish, consolidate and develop branch organizations
- Create appropriate environment for sustainable development of agro business, in partnership and mutual aid